These as the rules for this wiki and please read them before you start to edit or create new pages. More rules will be able was the wiki grows
- Be confident in updating pages! Its a wiki so its encouraged. Motivate others to add pages, especially if you're a fan of them. Make your own storylines, Cards, characters. storylines that go against change the actual storyline of Battle spirits, will be removed. You may cross your storylines with characters created by other users, with permission of course.
- Be Civil to all users at all times.
- Respect Copyright
- Do not mercilessy edit other people's pages without asking for permission on the user's talk page. Edits that are not discussed will be remove
- Assume good faith; in other words, try to consider that the person on the other end of the discussion is a thinking, rational being who is trying to positively contribute to the project unless, and only unless, you have firm, solid, and objective proof to the contrary. Merely disagreeing with you is no such proof
- No personal attacks. Don't write that user such and so is an idiot, or insult him/her (even if (s)he is an idiot). Instead, explain what they did wrong, why it is wrong, and how to fix it. If possible, fix it yourself with permission
- Sign your posts on talk pages using four "~" which gets replaced by your username and timestamp when you hit Save.
- Use the preview button; it helps prevents edit conflicts and mistakes
- All these rules apply to administrators as well.
- Remember all cards must be balance. So all cards must have a weakness
- No level 5 spirits unless they appear in the cannon.
- Level 4 spirits are allowed but in very limited numbers.
- All card must follow the theme of there colour.
- No character my be related to a canon character.
- No character can have more than 3 X-rares in one deck.